Peace of mind for your special day! A wedding is a costly once in a life time event, as the cost of weddings rises, wedding insurance is needed more than ever!
In fact, your venue most likely will require you to have specific coverage for that special day.
What if your wedding is forced to be postponed due to a hurricane? Or your venue/vendors suddenly close the business the week before your wedding? These are situations that are completely beyond your control!
For as little as $160 and no deductible, your wedding insurance can cover:
- Wedding Attire. You can get repair or replacement to the gown or tuxedo if lost or damaged
- Lost deposits. We can reimburse your deposit if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your wedding or simply fails to show up
- Lost rings. You can receive repair or replacement cost if the wedding bands are lost or damaged
- Severe weather. If severe weather (such as a hurricane) forces you to postpone your wedding
- Ruined photos. If your photographer’s film or data storage is defective, or negatives are lost or damaged, we can help cover the cost to retake new photos
- Call to duty. If the bride or groom is unexpectedly called up to active duty, or has her or his military service leave revoked, forcing you to postpone the event, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses
- Damaged gifts. You can get repair or replacement cost if your wedding gifts are damaged
- Sudden illness. If the wedding needs to be postponed because sudden illness prevents the bride, groom or their immediate family from attending, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses
Give Metroland Agency a call today to protect your special day!